Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm excited - getting this for Christmas for peace of mind. Although my dogs don't escape very often, it has happened. Last time was in June when we were out of town on vacation and my dd was watching them. My little 10-lb-er squeezed through the gate (which he had NEVER done before), I think he went looking for us. Someone brought him home, thank goodness, but I always worry about him, he can squeeze through the most tiny spaces.

Anyone have Tagg? Any experience with it?

Kris

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Zeke

Zeke

Never heard of it. Are your dogs microchipped??
Let me know about Tagg.

·
Mac's Dad
848 Posts
I'm excited - getting this for Christmas for peace of mind. Although my dogs don't escape very often, it has happened. Last time was in June when we were out of town on vacation and my dd was watching them. My little 10-lb-er squeezed through the gate (which he had NEVER done before), I think he went looking for us. Someone brought him home, thank goodness, but I always worry about him, he can squeeze through the most tiny spaces.

Anyone have Tagg? Any experience with it?

Kris

I have it ...love it...and recommend it ! ...it does NOT replace a microchip it is another tool to help find your dog....the minute the dog steps out of the area you set up as a safe zone you will get a text or e-mail or both telling you the dog is loose and you can track the dog !

Mac'sdad

search for TAGG in the GR forum I already started a discussion about it a month or so ago !

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Wow! Just checked it out and sounds AMAZING!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I am hoping they combine the microchip with this technogy in the next few months. I would worry about the radiation coming from this device being that it is so HUGE on the collor-

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh gosh, I hadn't thought about radiation. One of my dogs is small, just at the weight that is above the recommended at 11 lbs. Now I'm worried about cancer or something from him wearing this tracker.

Would you return it if you were me?

Kris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts