Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no, Tucker and our cat Tess seem to finally like each other. Tess let Tucker give her a face bath last night, and even nibble on her ears. It has only taken her 5 months to come around. (she is 16 and stuck in her ways) So anyway, tonight they tag teamed me. I set my sandwich down on the counter to get glass of milk, and doesn't Tucker grab it off the counter. Fast forward 2 minutes later- just eating my new sandwich on the couch, Tucker in time out in his crate and I hear lapping next to me- yep you got it- Tess had her face buried in my glass of milk! :doh: I swear I saw Tucker laughing!

Ever been tag teamed by your pets?

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
TOO funny !!!!!! Ya' know the old saying... Be careful what you wish for ????? You may be wishing they weren't such fast friends pretty soon !!!!! ROFL

·
Registered
16,393 Posts
That is so funny. Our kitty Delilah is very pushy and bossy if someone has milk. She chats, chirps, lectures, and discusses trying to get some.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
I swear my dogs and cats team up together. The boys (dogs) will tear something up that was on the kitchen counter that I swore they could not reach - I think the cats jumped up there and pushed what they wanted over the side and helped them out for only a piece of the action. I sense an uprising coming - I better watch out.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is so funny. Better sleep with one eye open for the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
That is so cute! My favorite commercial is for carpeting.. the one where the hamster watched a man go into the kitchen to make a sandwich, nods to the dog, who gets up and pushes the foot stool into the path of the guy, coming back with the tray of food and trips! It showed the little hamster holding his little paws up like " TOUCHDOWN " when the man fell, the dog , cat and hamster eating, then walking down the road together.. The whole time " Piano Man " was playing in the background. It was so cute.. I would come into the room just to watch it again when I heard the music.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts