Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mozzy is 14 weeks old just to let you know...

Mozzy went outside this morning with my husband to go potty, when they were out there, Mozzy started yelping and crying. He was around another dog and they were just sniffing each other and then he started freaking out.

Well, that was this morning and now his eye is swollen and red, not swollen shut, and he can still see out of it, but I was wondering if maybe he could have gotten stung or bitten?? I'm not sure, but if it is something not-so-serious, I would rather not have to take him to the vet.. but if it still swollen tomorrow we absolutely will take him! This pup is like our child!!!

It has not effected his eating or drinking or his activity at all. He is actually running around the house right now playing, so he is not acting tired or anything. He has been a little standoffish towards us since it happened, like not wanting to be picked up or anything, but he was licking and playing with us recently, so I'm thinking it's not really affecting him much. Anyway, have any of you dealt with something like this, and if so, how did you handle it??

Thank you!
Christina, Jacob, and Mozzy!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
I don't mess around with anything with the eyes. Might be worth a call to an evet just in case...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts