Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend in CT was more than warm enough for the dogs to throw themselves wholeheartedly into every body of water we came across. Ajax now heads into deeper water confidently, and both he and Comet get wonderfully muddy pretty much all the time. As always, there's more a tippykayak.com.

Speaking of mud:

Comet, ever his frothy, excited self:

Ajax has passed fully out of his puppy nervousness and has graduated to the kind of happy trail dog who gives you these plaintive looks to hurry on up:

And finally, a nice picture of a dry Comet the day before at the quarry, handsomely catching the late afternoon sun:

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Sigh...they are so handsome. :)

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Great pics of your guys........and yes, I'm still envious of your secret spots.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Great pictures as always! Your crew always looks to be having so much fun, maybe we'll have to head down and join you one of these days! :)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Those are some handsome guys you have..... they eclipse even the super scenery.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
It would be fun to do a CT walk with Tippykayak and GRF CT friends. We'd drive down for that !

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I LOVE the soggy puppy picture. Just too cute!!!

Teddi never had puppy nervousness, wish she did, she would take off on the trail yelling back over her shoulder "Come on keep up!" LOL

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
I'm in...oh wait, I'm in Ohio...I would make the drive, though! ;)

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics of your guys........and yes, I'm still envious of your secret spots.
I'm rather blessed to have had a couple of friends well versed in the local geography. I like that these things get passed by word of mouth between responsible dog owners rather than the internet, since I'm terrified that too many dogs will generate anti-dog legislation in the towns. This time I gave away a lot more than I usually do, since there can't be that many quarries in coastal CT.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Beautiful shots of your boys. It is great that you have found some great doggie adventure spots for them. I'm sure they appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Great pictures! I especially love the one of him looking back through the trees! You just can't be anything other than happy when you spend time with them like this.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Oh, I just love the 'looking back' pic....that flash of near mahogany amongst the grays....were you playing hide 'n' seek?
Wonderful pics here and on Puppy Tao....Jax is growing!

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Comet and Ajax are so photogenic and I love reading the stories on the Puppy Tao site. Thanks for sharing!

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, I just love the 'looking back' pic....that flash of near mahogany amongst the grays....were you playing hide 'n' seek?
Wonderful pics here and on Puppy Tao....Jax is growing!
He was just up ahead around the corner, and right before he went out of sight behind that big boulder, he put his front feet up on a rock for a better view and looked back at us as if to say, "you coming?"

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Great pics of two beautiful goldens. Loved the picture of Ajax looking back.... who can keep up with those two? :)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
wonderful pictures.Your boys are very handsome.Love the wet look.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts