Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently Maribeth (Moverking) posted a plea for a search for toys she could no longer find in her area. She wanted them for Loocie's birthday. I found them here and sent them to her. Well....ny boyz got a surprise in the mail this weekend, and as you can tell by these MANY photos, they were thrilled! New toys, woo hoo! They had a blast, had to share and say thank you to maribeth again! By the way, we mowed the lawn about an hour after these were taken, LOL!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I just love sending surprises! My girls were/are so tickled with their Furr-balls I had to send some 'happy' back out to Wyoming! Thanx again, Janis! Your pups are so gorgeous.....:)

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Nice presents and looks like the dogs enjoyed them. But OH WOW!!! LOOK AT THAT GRASS!!!! I wish mine looked so good. My backyard looks like it had a major drought. I have very little grass. Its amazing. Way to go Maribeth. Thanks for sharing the photos Janis. Nice photos

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had to laugh at all the compliments on our grass. THANKS!!! My hubby is a green grass freak. It takes a lot of work and a LOT of water! All summer I struggle with the watering. Seems like all I do all day is move sprinklers around! ;)

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Wow, I'd be smiling like your doggies if I had grass like that. I like the way you apologized for it not being cut! :) I wish I had that problem... LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts