Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just found out that Junior has acquired a superpower!!!!

He can now generate his own electric field!!!!

Low temperature + low humidity = 1 static shocking Junior!!!!!!! Literally!!! LOL!!!!

Edit: Add arm chewing to that list!!!!!!!!!!! Even as I type this!!!!!OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like having your Golden wrap his entire mouth around your arm!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've had Ori do the same thing to me during winter. Perhaps they're part of a secret army?

·
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Edit: Add arm chewing to that list!!!!!!!!!!! Even as I type this!!!!!OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like having your Golden wrap his entire mouth around your arm!!!!!!! :lol:
How about having your Newfoundland wrap his entire mouth around your arm! My arm almost diappears!!!

Love the new superpowers!!

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
If you touch something metal (like a ring or watch) to metal (I was using the sliding door frame) it discharges the electricity.

It was cold and dry here a couple of weeks ago; now we are back to warm and wet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hahahahaha! That happened to us, too! We were having a family movie night and we were all snuggled up on the couch covered up with fleece blankets and all the lights out. Scout must have felt left out so he climbed up onto our laps, laid down, and rolled over to get comfortable. What a light show of all the static! It was more interesting than the movie we were watching!

·
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have just found out that Junior has acquired a superpower!!!!

He can now generate his own electric field!!!!

Low temperature + low humidity = 1 static shocking Junior!!!!!!! Literally!!! LOL!!!!

How about having your Newfoundland wrap his entire mouth around your arm! My arm almost diappears!!!

Love the new superpowers!!
My arm almost disappears with Junior's mouth wrapped around my arm. He's got a HUGE mouth!!!!!!!(And I am a fairly large guy!!!!) I've even seen him pick up a 2 liter coke bottle... picking it up by the fattest part of the bottle!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts