Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Sire and dam registered names- the site is sorely lacking on that, and they had 3 litters within a month's time ... MAx has no clearances, nor does King. Did not look up the girls, there is really no reason. These appear to be treated as farm animals with little thought as to breeding choices or worth. That said, they are cheap compared to well-bred puppies, though I think they are still expensive for what one gets. .. insurance would be a must.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My original account was Bailey18. I forgot my password and was unable to reset. Please delete the Copper11! and Bailey11 accounts and keep this account.
Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Thoughts were posted earlier this month, but if you post sire and dam registered names, someone can quickly give you a rundown on what's being bred. At the last time she was posted about, I thought she was charging too much for what one gets, but way less than a well-bred puppy. So suggested insurance would be a must.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We got our golden puppy from this breeder earlier this year (prior to doing any research on what a reputable breeder was, we have now learned our lesson) and let me tell you, insurance is a must have.
Our girl is allergic to almost everything it seems like. Milk, wheat, beef, potatoes, carrots, fish and house dusts are the highly allergic categories.

To anyone reading this: please don't be like me, do your research!!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,281 Posts
Please pm me. Sent down payment to this breeder and now currently worried about my choice
Welcome Curious Puppy, that member hasn't been on in a while.

Based on the posts above in this thread, you may want to contact the Breeder and ask for a refund of your deposit.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
That site is frightening. So there are multiple unregisterable litters, which says either they breed on limited or breed dogs whose heritage is unknown. I'd be curious personally, if you can get ahold of any of their bitches' pedigrees... and the CKC they mention the one litter is registerable with, I'd be willing to bet that is not CKC but ContKC. Which is a mill/petshop low end kind of registry- basically not worth the paper it's written on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts