Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, it's me, Honey and I have to tell you that it's official, summer has arrived in our neck of the woods in NENY.

We're not talking about mud, mosquitoes or sunny warm days, we're talking about IceCream!!!!We went to one of my favorite places and I got my own baby cone! It was so good and me Daddee shared the bottom of his cone with me too. Me Mommee said we can't do this too often cuz we have to watch our waistlines. Hope you enjoy the pics almost as much as I enjoyed my ice cream.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
Ignore what your mum says Honey, you should make it a regular thing, you don't need to worry about your waistline!.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Folks, it's me, Honey and I have to tell you that it's official, summer has arrived in our neck of the woods in NENY.

We're not talking about mud, mosquitoes or sunny warm days, we're talking about IceCream!!!!We went to one of my favorite places and I got my own baby cone! It was so good and me Daddee shared the bottom of his cone with me too. Me Mommee said we can't do this too often cuz we have to watch our waistlines. Hope you enjoy the pics almost as much as I enjoyed my ice cream.
Have you tried Frosty Paws (Doggie cups..no dairy?)..I think my dogs would trample me to get at them! Just like us when we eat ice cream too fast..they put their paws over their face and must have one hella temporary headache..:laugh:

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you tried Frosty Paws (Doggie cups..no dairy?)..I think my dogs would trample me to get at them! Just like us when we eat ice cream too fast..they put their paws over their face and must have one hella temporary headache..:laugh:
Honey's never had an ice cream headache, thank goodness. She doesn't know that I have Frosty Paws in the freezer, but she does know there are frozen marrow bones!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts