Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

What Have You Done With Your Pup This Summer?

• Gone to the Beach

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Swam in the Pool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Long Walks

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Dog Park!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Puppy Play Dates

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Stayed Inside

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Vacation

• Nothing

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Maci's Mom
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday Maci and I visited my friends' beach house! We had a blast! While kayaking someones dog jumped off their dock and followed us around. I had to pull him in with us to return him to his owners :p

I'm sure all of you guys have had a lot of fun with your goldens this summer so I have decided to make a thread to post all of your summer time pictures with your pups! Pictures, stories, anything goes here!

·
Super Moderator Leader
52,206 Posts
I live in a Tourist area, the main beach area here is really nice. However, since we're in the middle of Tourist season, I haven't taken my two over to the beach much mainly because it's just too crowded right now. Labor Day weekend is the last big holiday of the season, once that's over, the beach will be less crowded and I'll take them over to the Island more often.

I live less than a block off the Inter Coastal Waterway, we have a small beach at the end of my road for the use of the Residents on my street. Nice area to let the dogs run around and let them swim in the ICW. The water is pretty calm here compared to the waves on the main beach, so they can get a lot of swimming in and/or rolling in the sand.

Attachments

·
Maci's Mom
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in a Tourist area, the main beach area here is really nice. However, since we're in the middle of Tourist season, I haven't taken my two over to the beach much mainly because it's just too crowded right now. Labor Day weekend is the last big holiday of the season, once that's over, the beach will be less crowded and I'll take them over to the Island more often.

I live less than a block off the Inter Coastal Waterway, we have a small beach at the end of my road for the use of the Residents on my street. Nice area to let the dogs run around and let them swim in the ICW. The water is pretty calm here compared to the waves on the main beach, so they can get a lot of swimming in and/or rolling in the sand.

Aww thats so nice! Your dogs looked like they had a great time in those pictures and once tourist season dies down I'm sure they will have a blast!

Have a great Summer!

·
Super Moderator Leader
52,206 Posts
Thank you-your little Maci is just adorable.

She's a natural water baby, love seeing pups having fun in the water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts