Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both girls went dock diving. This was Noelle’s first time and Stella’s second. Stella’s first time was here pawing and falling in the water! Will now have to arrange for the dock to be put down when we go swimming because the Intro class was too much with two other dogs.

Noelle

Stella

While they were running around outside and drying off three goldens came to swim. The five month old puppy kept trying to befriend Noelle but she was so exhausted she just kept coming to me to rest her head in my lap!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
It does look like lots of fun.

Reactions: Jmcarp83

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So much fun and they did great! Looks like such a nice facility.
It was a horse rehab facility years ago and then turned into a dog swimming place! Nice and deep! Proud of Stella because she’s my sensitive, safety first dog and she did so well! I thought for sure she’d have to see Noelle dive before she did (Noelle has zero fear) and I took Stella in first and she went flying off the dock!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It was a horse rehab facility years ago and then turned into a dog swimming place! Nice and deep! Proud of Stella because she’s my sensitive, safety first dog and she did so well! I thought for sure she’d have to see Noelle dive before she did (Noelle has zero fear) and I took Stella in first and she went flying off the dock!
Wonderful. We have not convinced Logan to jump into the pool from the side yet. He would benefit from seeing another dog do it. My grandchildren are often showing him how to jump though, so perhaps over time it will work. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts