Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
you are lucky I too got in touch with her but something was fishy A) her name on the ad is Anne B)she texted me and when I asked where to send a deposit she had no e transfer no way to send $$ but to either drop it to her or mail a cheque or money order trough the bank C) her price was puzzling to me no a fix price but depending on what you are ready to put out D) she overwhelmed me with text at 10:30 at night at least 30 text messages with tons of pictures and a bunch of nonsense plus her texting was erratic could not understand what she meant Once I put her name through a google search it took me to this site and pretty much it seems she is running a puppy mill
She would send a ton of text mesages of pictures to me as well, there was novels of text all in a row. After I purchased the pup, I texted her a couple questions and was either ignored or responded with short answers. No fix price, asked for a money order.

· Registered
3 Posts
Re Sandy Lynn Golden Breeder 706 Center Road RR2 Hamilton Ontario L8N 2Z7. She is not a good breeder at all I was surprised when I went to her home to buy a Golden Retriever for her price advertised. No breeder bases dogs on price on a non breeding contract. There prices are based on No breeding or breeding. I was shocked at the condition these puppies were kept in. 2 puppies in a small wire kennel. The mother and father kept in the basement. Of which I asked to see and she refused. I really wanted to take all the puppies away from her, she gave me the creeps. To me see is running a puppy mill. I am so sorry your dog was sick when you bought him. A good breeder would have offer to help. I did take the very tiny puppy as I new something was wrong with her. Turns out she had Guardia and was 15 weeks old and looked no more than 8 weeks old. I got her home and took her straight to my vet who said she had a ear infection in both ears, and also that she had Guardia a parasite. She weighed only 19.4 pounds. He ran multiple test on her and her heart thank god is strong and fine. After 300.00 dollars in vet bills she now doing well and gaining weight. Believe me she is worth every penny. I am just so shocked that she is till allowed to breed knowing her track record. I also found out some very interesting info on this breeder all the documents she has on lines of the dogs and photos of awards do come from Felicity's" an American Kennel in California. She got her female from their. She truly has no experience in showing or anything else for that matter. She is not a good qualified breeder. She a good liar. She talk about feeding the dogs well when she was feeding the puppies a cheap food full of filler and very high in sugar. My warning is to everyone stay away from this breeder. I am also upset with our laws in Canada as to who can breed dogs. This woman should never be allowed to breed. My dog was so sacred every time I raised my hand to pat her head. I have to wonder if she was hit. If you like I love to hear and keep in contact as to how Riley is doing.

· Registered
3 Posts
Omg this is crazy!! We just got our puppy a week ago from her. He was extremely under weight. We took him to the vet right away and he tested positive Giardiasis. WE NEED TO SHUT THIS CHICK DOWN!
Her ad is so misleading, it shows a birth date but on the puppy vet papers it’s different. Also, her house smelled so bad.
How is your dog now? I see this is 4 years ago. She also made us sign CKC papers, and said a copy was ours but I noticed when we left she took them!!

· Registered
3 Posts
How is your dog now? We just purchased a puppy from her and he has a parasite so we’ve been giving him medication from the vet. I wish I had seen this sooner and would have purchased elsewhere. So scared my dog won’t have a long healthy life now

· Registered
1 Posts
@MissBud this is so crazy! I stumbled upon this post because my kids and I purchased a Shih Tzu from her 5 weeks ago. Our little Lily Pie is an adorable little spunky thing. But after a few weeks, we were concerned with some breathing issues. I took her to the vet this week for her shots and a check up. Only to find out that she has a grade 5/6 heart murmur. Its going to be $800 just in tests to find out how to treat it, and then surgeries and she will need medications for the rest of her life. And even at that, they cannot guarantee how long she will live. If we do nothing, she will die within a year or 2. I texted this crazy woman that evening and she is now not responding and she has blocked my number from her phone!!!! I am a single mom and cannot afford these vet bills on my own. My 3 kids are devastated and cannot stop crying that their precious pup is sick. I just want my $1500 back

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am curious if there is any more updates on this woman, Sandy or Anne or whatever she is going by now. I purchased a Golden puppy from her on Xmas eve as we had just put our family dog an Aussie down. The whole process was a little odd to me and she seemed extremely paranoid and her communication went from days of nothing to all of a sudden a flurry of 30 texts and pictures. Although our puppy is now almost 12 weeks and has been checked by the vet and she seems really good, I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon this forum. The only reason I happened to is I googled 'Sandy Lynn Waterdown Goldens' as I was curious when I went to the vet and her original vaccination papers said Sandy Lynn and no mention of an 'Anne'. There is over ten years of sketchiness documented in this forum. Aswell as there is no registered golden breeders on the AKC UKC or CKC as she claimed to be registered and I signed 'papers' which were obviously fake. Very concerning. Thanks all for enlightening me. Fingers crossed everyone's pups are doing well.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts