Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am new here but I was thinking and I don't know if this is a viable option but what about selling things for our goldens? Such as service packs and toys, and dishes, etc.? Is that an option? Thanks for listening! :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
For more information please send PM or Email to Shane (Username: Shaneamber), he is in the process of contacting different merchants to give our members discounts for their products.

·
Old Guy
3,243 Posts
Right-on Shane!!!!!:headbang2
How about a 'power-buy' on Easy Gliders... direct from the manufacturer???? Yeah, and a ChuckIt Jr. 'power-buy' too...:bowrofl: Oh yeah dude... :rockon:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'm working on it.I've found some GREAT merchants with prices that are very nice.
It's still a little soon for details,but as soon as I get it all straightened out,you will all know.
I hurt myself a little over a week ago,so I'm about a week behind.
Just a note,when in a attic,the sheetrock ceiling below will NOT hold you up.
This I know for a fact.
Shane

·
Old Guy
3,243 Posts
Don't feel so bad, a couple of winters ago, I was walking on the roof of our cottage when it was covered with snow... I was actually getting ready to start shoveling it off... so I just walk on top of the snow and forgot where the plastic skylights were... yep, I ended up in the kitchen without going through the backdoor, if you know what I mean. That one laid me up for quite awhile... I was really lucky my head missed the counter top edge by inches. Needless to say, that summer I put in some nice, thick safety-glass skylights.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Whoa,that's the hard way down.I was getting the Christmas ornaments down.The area over the garage has plywood down for the flooring all except for a small spot near the pull down steps.That's where I fell through.As I dropped,I flung my arms out and was able to stop at shoulder height.I have a few scapes,cuts and bruises.I pulled a muscle in one leg and reinjured my right shoulder.I'm on muscle relaxers and they gave me pain pills,but I try not to use the pain pills.I look like a weird painting with all the cuts and bruises.
If I had fallen all the way,I would have landed on the drill press and work bench.Broken back for sure.
I'm starting to move a little better and hopefully the shoulder will heal without surgery.A young friend of mine is coming over to get the rest of the stuff down.
Shane

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Shane & Monomer - what are we going to do with you guys?????????????

Shane - hope you're feeling a little better now. The bruises should be a nice deep purple bordering on yellow just about now. :uhoh:

Take it easy and get better soon.!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts