1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

I am the proud owner of a Stormynights pup and can't say enough about Kim as a breeder and can't say enough about Stormynight's pups - would recommend her to anyone! In fact, we are planning on adding the second pup this spring!

As for Arcane, I'd be honored to have one of Heather's pups!!! She has 2 pregnancy's confirmed with Blue as the sire - I LOVE THAT BOY!!!

There are a few Stormynight's and Arcane pup owners here so if you have any questions, throw them out - we'll answer as best we can!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,062 Posts
I think both breeders are great!!! I would be honored to have a puppy from either one.

Ryder (from Stormynights) is gorgeous as is Blue from Arcane. I don't think you could go wrong with either breeder.

·
I shoot, they fetch.
2,188 Posts
Both are careful, responsible breeders, who do the necessary clearances, and compete with their dogs in conformation. Either would be a good choice if you are looking for a family companion. The best way for you to decide who is the best fit for you is to make contact with them, meet their dogs, and discuss what you are looking for. FWIW, I have known Kim at Stormynights for years, and her dogs are always well cared for, with lovely temperaments.

For other breeders in the Toronto area try going to The Golden Retriever Club of Greater Toronto | Promoting Training, Education, and Breed Integrity This is the regional Golden club, and you will find breeders listed here with a variety of the styles of Golden available -- some of us use British show lines, some American show lines, and others of us working lines, or combinations thereof. Meet enough breeders and their dogs and you will find the one that is right for you and your family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts