Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Ohh, he's so adorable!! If I had room for another puppy, I would take him.

I know he'll find the perfect home soon, sometimes the best home is worth waiting for :)

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
You are sooo kidding right?
I must have missed some other thread--a puppy here unwanted--not.

Are you selling him or looking for a forever home for him?

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
I can't see me buying another puppy anytime soon==thought about breeding Julie--then got suckered in to fostering rescued Golden's==not.

Those of us-and I know a few of us on here are involved in rescue work--know that a pedigree is no guarantee that the dog will not end up in the pound-unwanted etc.

·
Golden Sunrise Retrievers
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't see me buying another puppy anytime soon==thought about breeding Julie--then got suckered in to fostering rescued Golden's==not.

Those of us-and I know a few of us on here are involved in rescue work--know that a pedigree is no guarantee that the dog will not end up in the pound-unwanted etc.
He will not end up in the pound...He will stay here until he finds a great home!

·
Registered
859 Posts
If I get anyone looking for a puppy immediately, I will send them your way. My litter won't be due until March and won't be ready to leave until May.

Sue

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Good grief, Toby is a fine-looking puppy. This was an excellent litter. We do a lot of rescue work, and I've never raised a puppy before, but if we were ready for a new addition to the family right now, I'd sign up for Toby in a heartbeat. In addition to all the fun and rewarding things that raising Toby would bring, it would also be delightful to compare notes with Amy about little Katie and Toby.

If I learn of anyone who would qualify for Toby, I will pass your contact info along.

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Oh--If I was not on unemployment right now--(which is why/how I got involved in rescue--good karma ya know--gotta give something back to the world :) ) --I would fly that puppy to Houston without thinking twice.

If anyone has a hot line to God make a prayer and--keep your fingers crossed today I have a job interview today in Research Administration for the U of H. Would be much better for me than being a grant witting mule for people of questionable integrity.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
My mother-in-law seems to have a more clear line than the average person when it comes to prayer. I sent her a note about you, and I'll say a prayer for you too.

All you need to a good offer, and then you could perhaps buy Toby a plane ticket. :)

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
wow--get this--not long after I posted that Rice U called about a spot I had applied for--in get this the religious studies department--your MIL rocks--so I have 2nd interview this week---

PS: Any kind of reasonable offer--and the dog is on the plane---

·
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good grief, Toby is a fine-looking puppy. This was an excellent litter. We do a lot of rescue work, and I've never raised a puppy before, but if we were ready for a new addition to the family right now, I'd sign up for Toby in a heartbeat. In addition to all the fun and rewarding things that raising Toby would bring, it would also be delightful to compare notes with Amy about little Katie and Toby.

If I learn of anyone who would qualify for Toby, I will pass your contact info along.
Thanks Jeffrey. I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi All,
See I am alive...Have moved and the backwoods town I live in does not have high speed internet and will not do dial up. Actually had a free min at work. What is story on Toby. I want him. What is cost and where are you all located. Thanks, Sholley

·
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi All,
See I am alive...Have moved and the backwoods town I live in does not have high speed internet and will not do dial up. Actually had a free min at work. What is story on Toby. I want him. What is cost and where are you all located. Thanks, Sholley
Sholley,

We are in Milan, MI (about 30 minutes north of Toledo, OH). He is $500. :)

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Hi All,
Grandma Sholley.......it's been a long time.... Don't you miss the good times in our Chats?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts