Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we ever going to be able to search for Threads Started versus individual posts? No matter where I click on my profile or another member's profile, either Discussions Created or Replies, it returns a list of all the individual posts, I can't ever find a list of threads I started, or another member started.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,808 Posts
mylissyk-are you able to pull up your threads by following these steps?

Post #155-

Discussion Starter • #155 4 mo ago
CAROLINA MOM said:
I can only view 25 pages worth of History-(posts) in my profile.

Is 25 pages the limit?
We used to be able to go back several years, at one time you could view everything from the time a member joined to the current date.
Can you test something for me?

Can you click your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select following.

Then, on the following page, click on My Discussions.

These should be your threads you've started. Does it go back further for you?

- Cricket

Need admin assistance? Post here so we can help you!
Reactions:You
You can also pull up posts and threads by clicking on the # under either "Replies" or "Discussions". This is from the FAQ section under "How to find your content".

·
Premium Member
18,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clicking on the #count for Discussions or Replies brings up the exact same list of all my posts. I don't get a list of Discussions I started when I click on Discussions Created.

Clicking on "Following" works. That's giving me a list of threads I started or Participated. The other day it did not have those options to click on .

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,808 Posts
How do you get a list of Discussions Started vs. Participated for another member?
Go to the member's profile page, click on "Discussions", or click on the # under "replies" or "discussions" like you would on your own profile.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Clicking on the #count for Discussions or Replies brings up the exact same list of all my posts. I don't get a list of Discussions I started when I click on Discussions Created.

Clicking on "Following" works. That's giving me a list of threads I started or Participated. The other day it did not have those options to click on .
Once you click on "Following", one of the horizontal options is "My Discussions". Click on this, and you will see only the threads/discussions that you started.

·
Premium Member
18,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once you click on "Following", one of the horizontal options is "My Discussions". Click on this, and you will see only the threads/discussions that you started.
I found that part, now I would like to be able to do that for other board members.

·
Premium Member
18,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to the member's profile page, click on "Discussions", or click on the # under "replies" or "discussions" like you would on your own profile.
Both Discussions and Replies brings up the list of every single post that member has made. How do I get the list of just the threads that person started?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts