Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mia & Mollie's human mom
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been a bad mommy and haven't posted much lately, but it's so busy around here! Mia wanted me to say hi to the forum friends and post a few updated pictures of her. So here they are! :p:

I don't think she knows she's supposed to sleep ON the bed:

"Is this better mommy?"

She does know how to get comfy on her human bed though:

Mia's growing into a fine young lady. She crosses her paws and everything...

But she still lies down like a frog... something that everyone thinks is funny.

Mia and Willow are still great friends. We even caught them sleeping head to head:

Hope you enjoyed! :wavey:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Glad you haven't forgotten about us. Mia is growing into a beautiful young lady. She looks like such a gentle soul.

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Jupiter does that too! We call it his "seal pup" legs. :)

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Katie used to lie down with her legs like that, our Vet told us it was an indication that her hips were very healthy. Mia's a beautiful girl!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
:wavey: Mia,

We have missed you and Mom. Mia has grown up so much and is such a pretty girl.
My Daisy likes to sit like that too with her front paws crossed. I always say such a polite pretty girl.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Mia has grown into a very lovely young lady! How old is she now? Love the pic of Mia and the kitty.

~Jackie

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Well hello there Mia! Glad that you're keeping in touch :) . Have your mommy and daddy finished your new house yet? I ask because the floor you're laying on looks really nice, and matches your coat really well.

Santa will soon be here so keep being a good little girl for your mommy and daddy :D

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Aww, big hugs to Chloe too.

She's actually pretty small still... people keep thinking she's still a 6 or 7 month old puppy... :doh:
I'll post a seperate thread about that in a sec.
I know Mia is in the norm for a golden girl, Chloe however is not..she is way to big and heavy.
I see her butt feathers are growing in very nice, I wouldn't worry..hugs to you and Mia!

btw...Chloe is just a big girl, I'm sure to big for a girl...:doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts