Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first one starts off dark... sorry. The squeak sounds really weird on video too. LOL. I've been teaching Mojo "speak"... which was difficult because he NEVER barks. Found out this is the only thing that gets him riled up enough. :D

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
i love the speak when he almost claps his paws while speaking. i still haven't gotten my two to speak on command, unless you call "on command" when someone comes to the door.
beth, moose and angel

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Love the video's, too cute. I know a person who taught their dog to speak and then taught the dog 'shhh, baby's sleeping' and the dog would mouth/clap teeth but didn't bark out loud. It was cute too.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, the hand clapping... I THINK he was trying to do his trick "superstaaaaar!" He loves that one. He doesn't even bark if someone knocks or comes to the door. It really puzzles me... Before we got him I was researching goldens and they said they are GREAT for alerting you that someone is there or outside or something. But he never does.

Maybe I'll just have to have visitors/burglars squeak the steak when approaching the house. ;)

LOL it's cute before he starts REALLY getting into the barking, because he'll do the teeth thing and a VERY faint bark... like he's trying to muster up all the strength for a BIG BOY bark!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts