Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with our ages and health trouble, we are staying at home unless we just have to get out. I had planned to stop going to gym and church, but no matter--both are closed. Hubby had cataract surgery on right eye on Monday and suppose to have left eye done April 6, but we are putting it off even if th doctor would be willing to do it---which I double. I have a pretty good stock of food--learned that from hurricanes--keep lots on hand. I am not one for wantign to spend a lot fo tiem on computer like hubby. I watch TV---and today I baked. I made Peppermine Truffloe cookies, Lemon crips Cookies and an apple dessert. Cookies will alst sevral weeks as I only eat one now and then (diabetic) and make sure hubby doesn't eat to many. But they are here if we want one.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,494 Posts
Wish it was safe to come to your house. The lemon crisp cookies and apple dessert sound devine!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Well, with our ages and health trouble, we are staying at home unless we just have to get out. I had planned to stop going to gym and church, but no matter--both are closed. Hubby had cataract surgery on right eye on Monday and suppose to have left eye done April 6, but we are putting it off even if th doctor would be willing to do it---which I double. I have a pretty good stock of food--learned that from hurricanes--keep lots on hand. I am not one for wantign to spend a lot fo tiem on computer like hubby. I watch TV---and today I baked. I made Peppermine Truffloe cookies, Lemon crips Cookies and an apple dessert. Cookies will alst sevral weeks as I only eat one now and then (diabetic) and make sure hubby doesn't eat to many. But they are here if we want one.
Yep..100% agree..

·
Registered
898 Posts
As of right now, the business I work at is still open. So I’m between work and home. Not only to keep from getting coved-19, but I’m trying not to spread whooping cough. I wouldn’t wish this stuff on anybody. Being sick has not been fun. Everyone in the house has to be on antibiotics, including my grandson who spent the night with me. I’ve been on short walks around the neighborhood but can’t really do more than around the block. I still have work and homeschool with my granddaughter everyday. I envy the free time everyone else has.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Goodness, I hope you feel better soon. I've never had whooping cough but I've heard it's awful, sending hugs to your home.
Thanks! It's no fun....that's for sure. I think the worst part is I don't feel bad enough to lay around but it limits my activity. It makes me really tired. I'm at work fighting to stay awake until time to leave. My granddaughter got a a couple of days after she started antibiotics. Make sure your kids have been vaccinated and make sure you aren't behind on your vaccinations.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,297 Posts
Thanks! It's no fun....that's for sure. I think the worst part is I don't feel bad enough to lay around but it limits my activity. It makes me really tired. I'm at work fighting to stay awake until time to leave. My granddaughter got a a couple of days after she started antibiotics. Make sure your kids have been vaccinated and make sure you aren't behind on your vaccinations.
Take care of yourself, hope you and your granddaughter are feeling better soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts