Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,451 Posts
Any new news from Springfield?

· SunKissed Goldens
976 Posts
Any new news from Springfield?
Casa went Winners Dog / Best Of Winners on Saturday, and Reserve today. We got there late today and missed the beginning of Open Dogs. Here's a video of Casa today, I think you can see Tracer in the line up. :)

Also, a bitch I bred and co-own (Summer) went Winners today for her first point from the 12-18 class! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSSwNuFYdY

· Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,451 Posts
Good news at Sunkissed- you are doing so well. It is fun watching the Youtube vidoe! beautiful doggie. . .

· Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Phew finally home....drove through blinding snow to get home just before midnight last night :) (oh the joys of living in Maine)

Tracer had a wonderful weekend for a boy who just turns 20 months today.

Friday...didn't do anything in the ring other then have a great time......

Saturday he placed second, then went on to reserve winners dog right behind Kara's beautiful boy Casa.......

Sunday the goofball placed third! :)

Ive got pictures and video on my camera and hoping they came out... :)
Will post later if they did!

· Premium Member
16,451 Posts
Wow- Nice work Tracer. That is impressive!

· SunKissed Goldens
976 Posts
Phew finally home....drove through blinding snow to get home just before midnight last night :) (oh the joys of living in Maine)

Tracer had a wonderful weekend for a boy who just turns 20 months today.

Friday...didn't do anything in the ring other then have a great time......

Saturday he placed second, then went on to reserve winners dog right behind Kara's beautiful boy Casa.......

Sunday the goofball placed third! :)

Ive got pictures and video on my camera and hoping they came out... :)
Will post later if they did!
Go Tracer! Will he be back out next weekend in Springfield?

Can't wait to see the video, and it was very nice to meet you Mary... wish we could have chatted a bit longer! I was in shock that Summer got Winners, then had to go see my Diva, miss her!

· Registered
21,247 Posts
sounds like a great weekend! congrats. to Tracer and to the Sunkissed kids!

· Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
There is a much larger show in November - The 'Thanksgiving Classic Cluster'
November 19, 20, 21, 22....
There will be Breed, Obedience, Rally, and Agility...(I didn't see agility on Thursday).
Sadly we will only be there in spirit....

· Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Go Tracer! Will he be back out next weekend in Springfield?

Can't wait to see the video, and it was very nice to meet you Mary... wish we could have chatted a bit longer! I was in shock that Summer got Winners, then had to go see my Diva, miss her!
I was watching you watch her....it was very sweet!
There will be other shows to chat (I hope ;) ).

I don't have any plans to get him out much until he grows some coat and just plain old grows up....<silly boy>

· Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
These were taken with my very old camera and by a very old photographer....please pardon the quality... ;)

Friday...

Saturday....video was corrupt ARUGH!!!!

Sunday...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.