Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· SunKissed Goldens
976 Posts
Here is the schedule for Goldens:

Fri. - Ring Four - 11:00am - Mr. P. Levi Marsman
Sat. - Ring One - 1:15 pm - Mrs. Patricia Lanctot
Sun. - Ring Six - 2:15pm - Ms. Bonnie Linnell Clarke
I'm not sure which day I'm going but I'll cheer on Trace! What class is he entered in? I have an Open dog and Diva will be in for Breed.

· SunKissed Goldens
976 Posts
Any new news from Springfield?
Casa went Winners Dog / Best Of Winners on Saturday, and Reserve today. We got there late today and missed the beginning of Open Dogs. Here's a video of Casa today, I think you can see Tracer in the line up. :)

Also, a bitch I bred and co-own (Summer) went Winners today for her first point from the 12-18 class! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSSwNuFYdY

· SunKissed Goldens
976 Posts
Phew finally home....drove through blinding snow to get home just before midnight last night :) (oh the joys of living in Maine)

Tracer had a wonderful weekend for a boy who just turns 20 months today.

Friday...didn't do anything in the ring other then have a great time......

Saturday he placed second, then went on to reserve winners dog right behind Kara's beautiful boy Casa.......

Sunday the goofball placed third! :)

Ive got pictures and video on my camera and hoping they came out... :)
Will post later if they did!
Go Tracer! Will he be back out next weekend in Springfield?

Can't wait to see the video, and it was very nice to meet you Mary... wish we could have chatted a bit longer! I was in shock that Summer got Winners, then had to go see my Diva, miss her!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.