Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sounds great...Ticket is signed up for an agility event there (at least I think she is)on the 26 of Dec....maybe she can get some practice in. I think I may go...it is very close- sounds like FUN.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I'm going. If any of you are going to be there, I would love to meet up. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting, but fun. It was a very relaxed day at Moorpark. The people were lovely and the events fun and not stressful. Maddie blew the obedience part, flubbed the nose work (handler error), had fun with agility (they stopped the dogs from going across the dog walk as the wind was so high they had an accident with a dog) and aced....the barn contest--where she had to find the live rat. Good to know that we have a new possible career ahead of us in rat nosing out.

The wind was excessive there today, loud and things blowing around. Maddie didn't flip out. Hurray!

Reactions: goldenca

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
They are having the event again this weekend! I'm going to go there, and let my pups have a blast. I REALLY want to get my pups started with Rally and K9 Nose Work asap.

So I'm sure this weekend will be very good, and I hope to learn some new stuff at the same time

You can find more info on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ActionDogSports

1 - 10 of 10 Posts