Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,907 Posts
Ooo, wow Steve. I'm speechless. That's uncanny. (is it Rascal or Rusty?)

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooo, wow Steve. I'm speechless. That's uncanny. (is it Rascal or Rusty?)
Wow--Freudian slip - Rusty (I was thinking about naming him Rascal for awhile) Went back and corrected it.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
When I first brought Jack home as a pup, he immediately began doing things that only my first golden (who had passed away 5 mo earlier) had done. He chose all of her favorite sleeping places, he sits on picnic tables, and other things that I can't remember now (these are things that my lab never does and Biscuit doesn't do them either). So for me, these things brought Sasha's memory back to life. Rusty is gorgeous!

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's amazing. After seeing all the beautiful pictures of Skyler, I can't believe how much Rusty looks like him.

When we first got Denali, he would do things just like my husband's dog Brandy used to do. He runs to the kitchen when he hears the cookie jar, steals socks, and other strange things. We figured she was teaching him the ropes from the Bridge. :) Now that he is older, he looks almost EXACTLY like her. My MIL sometimes just stares at Denali and shakes her head and says how much he reminds her of Brandy. It's wonderful how they stay in your life, isn't it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts