Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, he has one undesended , little mans thing, so little more than a neuter, send good thoughts for my little boy.

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,320 Posts
Sending good thoughts your way that Spirit's surgery goes well and he recovers quickly.

My neighbor's dog had the same situation, he came through without any problems-hope this will ease your mind some.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Best to get that out now then. I know it's a worry, but I am sure he'll be fine. Trying to keep him quiet with Baby Sis around is going to be your biggest challenge.

·
Kate
20,582 Posts
All my best...

I think one of the reasons why I changed my mind about having my Jacks neutered was we'd lost Danny (he had a blood clot after surgery) and it upped my fears of any kind of surgery, even routine ones. o_O

^ Not trying to scare you, but saying I understand how nervous and anxious you must feel about this. All my best thoughts and prayers go with you. Definitely, I'm sure he's in good hands and will come out feeling good<:

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Hoping Spirit's neuter goes well tomorrow!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
He'll be fine, good as new in no time. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Spirit.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts coming for Spirit from Dallas. I trust you have his "cone of shame" ready, along with some good treats? Poor baby--hope he heals up soon without complications.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Healing thoughts for Spirit.

FWIW, Hank's neuter went off without a hitch. When I picked him up the next day he didn't act like anything had happened. No cone, no issues.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Good thoughts for a quick recovery!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts