Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
What a beautiful picture. Looks like the horse and your dogs are also looking at something beautiful.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are just stunning. I would love to look out the window and see that every day. The bliss that shows on your horse's body and face just shines.

·
Registered
304 Posts
just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to be in the mind of animals just once!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I wonder what was off in the woods? Something intriguing for sure.

It looks like everybody there was enjoying that winter weather.

Beautiful dogs and horse and lovely pictures you shared. thanks -it made me smile.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Lovely photos. The first one would make a nice christmas card, it has the 'Aw' factor!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
absolutely stunning photos! loved the first one especially.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I love it when people are able to sit back and just see the beauty in simplicity. Locally we had a story of a wedding that got snowed out with 16" of snow, photographer canceled, reception hall canceled, guests were few, but they kept a great attitude and went on with it and it turned out to be the most beautiful wedding of all by seeing the real ceremony and just celebrating and having a wonderful time.

The simple beauty in your shots are what make a photo so special, nice job.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
What an outstanding, dreamy photograph of the horse and the dogs. Skip is looking regal&timeless

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
While I agree that the first photo is beautiful
I LOVE the horsey snow angel!!!

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Love your pictures... How awesome to have your camera at that exact time that they were all watching in the same direction.. beautiful horse by the way!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts