Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kate
20,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since we got a bunch of snow today - I decided it was a good time to get Bertie in the bath tub and cleaned up. :)

To give you an idea of how hairy he was getting... :D

Before...

After (and me not fussing too much just trimming most of the shag)

Before....

And... after....(again, not fussing too much)

BEFORE....

AFTER....

Before... :)

After....

·
Kate
20,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
One thing I really like about the updated forum, giving credit where it is due....

It's being able to copy paste pictures in vs going through the pain of uploading pictures onto my computer (I basically avoid keeping pictures on computers otherwise) + as I discovered this morning - I can manually resize the pics!!!! That's pretty cool. o_O

After posting pics last night, I went "Oh God" about the huge before/after grooming pics, but decided to deal with them this morning. :)

Turns out dealing with them was easier than I though (I'd been thinking I'd have to copy/paste resized pics in).

So yay on that.

Other thing... somebody cracked me up elsewhere when they used my pics to enthuse about how much they love red goldens. And I mean they got carried away enthusing about how she loves the red colors and dogs in the show ring are too light (which LOL they most certainly are not!).... o_O And I was like, they are all medium gold with my puppy being the lightest in color for now and Jovi being the most yellow in color. They look darker in the pics because quite honestly it was getting dark outside! :) (it was 5:30-6PM). People are soooo funny.

^^^ This is another pic doing the opposite thing. He's a richer gold color than this - but he was just washed out because I had him right underneath a bright light. :) (he was all dry and ready to be trimmed in this pic).

^^^ This was him running with his sons on the last golden day we had a day or two before Christmas (it was positively balmy that week). We've had mud and heaps of snow ever since... o_O

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Love the before and after. Makes me think about getting my scary thinning shears and scissors and going after Rukie. You have a handsome trio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts