Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Wendee
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say a public sorry to mylissyk for what I said in the thread too many commas. I thought that the pm that goldensrbest got was going to be a lot meaner than what mylissyk really said and I know now that she didn't mean for it to make anyone feel bad. I opened my mouth without thinking and I shouldn't have. I feel really bad about it. I tend to try and stick up for anyone I think is being picked on and this time I was wrong. I have sent a pm to mylissyk saying sorry. I just wanted to also write this for all to see. Of course I don't want to start any debate about this or anything so the mods can feel free to close this thread if they wish. Thanks.

·
Hi, I'm Wendee
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sorry you feel,this was not a petty thing for her to do,cause i said that, not mean.
I just imagined that what she said to you was meaner than it really was and that's why I called her a name and I shouldn't have. You never said it was mean it was just what I thought. As to whether she should have said it at all, I'm not going to get into that. That is something that everyone can make up their own mind about. I'm just saying sorry for what I said because I think it was wrong. I like both of you and would hate to see either of your feelings hurt.

·
Premium Member
18,411 Posts
I just wanted to say a public sorry to mylissyk for what I said in the thread too many commas. I thought that the pm that goldensrbest got was going to be a lot meaner than what mylissyk really said and I know now that she didn't mean for it to make anyone feel bad. I opened my mouth without thinking and I shouldn't have. I feel really bad about it. I tend to try and stick up for anyone I think is being picked on and this time I was wrong. I have sent a pm to mylissyk saying sorry. I just wanted to also write this for all to see. Of course I don't want to start any debate about this or anything so the mods can feel free to close this thread if they wish. Thanks.
Thank you.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
It takes a lot of courage to publicly apologize for something. :)
Yes it does.

We have our misunderstandings however we have a wonderful membership of Golden people and will always hash things out. I posted in that thread also with no ill intent to anyone..... if taken as such I am sorry.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Kudus goes to you DaisyGolden.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
<group hug>
This forum has the best people!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts