Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reducing greatly the amount of times George jumps off the couch onto the floor. Btw he's almost eye level with the couch cushions (16 inches) so it wasn't a big leap.

Anyhoo, so as I'm curtailing his in-house flying he was sitting on the couch while I was sitting in a recliner right next to the couch about 2 feet away. George stands up with his front feet on the couch armrest and before I could yell NO he sprung and jumped from the couch to my lap :uhoh: Now granted 11 lbs isn't heavy but when you add velocity it can wreak havoc on ones testicles when one is not prepared.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Now by the title I assumed it was little George's ornaments that were sore. A bag of frozen vegies on the inflicted area should help! LOL!!!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I'm reducing greatly the amount of times George jumps off the couch onto the floor. Btw he's almost eye level with the couch cushions (16 inches) so it wasn't a big leap.

Anyhoo, so as I'm curtailing his in-house flying he was sitting on the couch while I was sitting in a recliner right next to the couch about 2 feet away. George stands up with his front feet on the couch armrest and before I could yell NO he sprung and jumped from the couch to my lap :uhoh: Now granted 11 lbs isn't heavy but when you add velocity it can wreak havoc on ones testicles when one is not prepared.
nicely put, but wish I could have seen your face when he landed ...............heehee

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
How come you weren't wearing your protective gear??? I learned early not to sit in my recliner without a cup cause when all 70# of Oak crashes into my lap a minimum of 1 foot is going to land hard in a tender area. Does this mean you Barry White voice is gone too?

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
I read the title of the post and KNEW who posted it without even looking!!!! Ya just gotta luv Ant and the ongoing saga on how the General is twisting him around his paw!!! So glad to see the both of you get your forever friend. (Start wearing a cup)

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
and here I thought you were talkin bout the poor pupper.........I recommend frozen pees....it worked wonders when I got my hubby neutered......oh and he only needed to wear a cone for a few days....tehehehe

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
My dogs aren't careful of testicles, either. Either that, or they think it's funny and do things like this on purpose.....

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
LOL, I thought this was leading up to pup being sore. Careful daddy — this one's just going to get worse. Hehehehe, have you thought of wearing a cup?

·
Registered
203 Posts
HA HA HA

Good end of the day laugh. Sorry Ant that it was at your expense! :)
With that I am leaving work!

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Hmmmm not sure if Ant sitting in his recliner wearing his assless chaps and a cup paints a very pretty picture.:doh:

OMG:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: Could be worse though - a thong and no chaps:bowl: :bowl: :bowl:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
ah... just read your post Ant... both me and my wife had a good laugh :)
too bad there is no video attached :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts