Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tv show the ghost whisperer.... I watch tv all day, but if turn on that show...she sits and stares like it shes in a trance.... shes got somethin' for Jennifer Love Hewitt! haha. Ill try and take a picture haha.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Maybe she sees dead people LOL Sorry I couldnt resist with that show being her favorite. Bama likes General Hospital.

·
Simon & Shadow's Mom
860 Posts
Simon likes anything with balls in it... especially football (I think because the ball is bigger), but tennis/baseball, etc..
He went for the tv one day when there was a game on, and I thought Hubby was going to have a heart attack! (NOT THE TV!!!!)
LOL...... We know what's most important in HIS life!
:D

·
Social Therapy Dog
613 Posts
Ambers not big on tv shows BUT when I hook up the xbox 360 shes gets really into the games I play! I have a pension for first person "shooter" games. So usually there is alot of action, and alot of things moving around and with a 64" tv and the home threater room along with the room having the theater lighting so I can dim all overheads and just have some small lights along the flooring lit up a bit. She will sit and watch me for hours, listening intently and actualy has tried to warn me a few times when she thought something was around the corner I was walking up to as well as behind me once when she heard the sounds coming from that "area" of the tv since she could hear them like they were actually coming from that direction due to the theater system. lol I can see her getting edgy at time when things are gtting abit crazy with zombies jumpiong out at me..etc. The absolute best was when there was a deranged "living dead" dog trying to attack me. They had all these feral growls and real dog barks and noises coming from it in the game and it just put Amber into the most protective mode I have ever seen her to the point that once I finished the dog int he game off, I turned the tv and game off to help calm her down. She was getting between me a the tv, growling really low, her hackles raised up on the back of her neck, body lower to the ground posturing for defensive attack. lol Poor girl. Now I try to only play those games when shes had a big long day and is pretty much out of it sleeping from the night. Oh, I guess the only other show she has had any interest in was the last dog show that was on tv, it held her attention for about 15 minutes of watching it and then it was over for her. Maybe she saw a stud she liked, I dunno.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts