Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tito got RWD today (and a nice 2nd in Open)!!
I was thrilled! Ok, I know it's not a win, but the judge really took a LONG time in Open going back and forth between Tito and the dog he ultimately put up, a very nice Gino son. I could tell from the get-go that he really liked Tito and was very, very seriously considering him :D.
So far now his handler has taken him out 3 times....
2 RWD
1 WD
so I think she's going to be an awesome addition to Team Tito!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Go Tito!

Yahoo sometimes just knowing that is OK..

little story when I was showing Adi she won BPIG and had to go back in for puppy show, I was shaking in my boots b/c I had never gotten that far, the judge kept going back and forth between her and the Rottie puppy! I was like dear dawg make up your mind!! It was a relief when he finally gave the point!!!!!!! It wasn't us but I was so PROUD!!!!!! She gave her all and just knowing she was a major consideration was good enough for me:)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
That is sooo awesome, man he just seems to be on fire these days! Congratulations Tito!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
That's not only good, but very, very good especially since they have not been together very long. Imagine as they work longer as a team, just what might happen?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone! just knowing was being very, very seriously considered thrilled me, because you should have seen the dog that took 1st!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
thanks everyone! just knowing was being very, very seriously considered thrilled me, because you should have seen the dog that took 1st!
I never walk away from the ring disappointed when the 1st place goes to a very deserving dog! Tito sounds like he is on a roll!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Congratulations to team Tito! That youngster of yours sure is a well-rounded dog.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts