Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if she took a tumble in the middle of the night or something is wrong, but she has a skinned part of her nose....., its just a big pink spot it doesnt look irritated or anything, and they are tiny ones next to it. Literally appeared over night which leads me to believe she may have had a dream and tumbled off the bed.... Ideas on what it could be? :(

Attachments

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,621 Posts
I'm not sure but it does sound like she scratched it or scraped it on something. I would keep and eye on it but more than likely she will be fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx so much, does look the same :( only difference is hers is on the fuzzy part next to nose above her lip....., I really hope she dont have a virus poor thing. Really appreciate you sending me that link to the forum on that!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,707 Posts
Thanx so much, does look the same :( only difference is hers is on the fuzzy part next to nose above her lip....., I really hope she dont have a virus poor thing. Really appreciate you sending me that link to the forum on that!!!
If it's on the fuzzy part of her snoot (sorry, I just love that word), is it possible it is the beginning of a hot spot? They can start very small and innocent looking. Someone else's dog here had a little hot spot on its snoot about a month ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts