Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Maja and Stella's servant
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our second Golden, Stella, one year ago. She was one out of a group of 10 dogs that were rescued by an animal welfare organization here in Lithuania, where I currently live.

Yesterday I came across a Picasa album that the organization has created, with before and after pictures of all the dogs. The "before" picture are totally shocking, but the album is so warming and uplifting - to see what all the dogs look like now, happy, healthy, and finally safe. Have a look; it will make you smile :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/116076028801581870254/SunysGyvenantysTrakuRajone#

Still after one year, Stella continues to surprise us by how she has recovered, how she has put all bad things behind her and now just proudly enjoys life to the fullest. I guess it is something to think about for everyone; even when it seems most unlikely, life can always turn around and bring you some unexpected sunshine and happiness :)

Stellas pictures are btw from 60 to 69 (Maja, her little sister, has of course sneaked in to some of the pictures. ).

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,645 Posts
The before and after pictures are amazing, the condition of the dogs and what they were living in before was shocking. It's great to see them healthy, beautiful, enjoying life and loved.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Pictures 12-16 where you could see the sweet golden clearly scared of people approaching her... it was so great to see her all clean and happy!

And your girl is a doll, OP!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Amazing transformations. A big thank you to all of you for helping these wonderful doggies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts