Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to visit our new puppy, Tyson, for the first time today! We had a blast and all of the puppies are so adorable. They're almost 4 weeks old now and are just learning to walk. They look like little drunken sailors waddling around with their chubby little legs. It's too cute! We brought Tucker with us and he got to see his mother for the first time since he was 8 weeks old, so that was pretty cool. I also have a couple of videos of Tyson, which I'll post later. We're going to visit again during the week of Christmas and then Tyson will be coming home with us in January as soon as he turns 8 weeks old! :bowl:

Tyson and his mom! (Tucker's older sister)

Having a snack!

Tyson and his grandmother, Ruby, who is also Tucker's mom!

Of course, I can't leave out Uncle Tucker!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Tyson couldn't be any cuter. It never ceases to amaze me how a smoosh nosed little thing like that can grow into a golden retriever. You are going to have a blast with him. I hope we have a mild winter while you are housetraining him. ;)

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Oohhh!! Tyson is so beautiful!!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
OMG!!!! HE IS SO CUTE! That's really cool that they all come from one big family! I LOVE the "are you my new mommy?" picture!!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG!!!! HE IS SO CUTE! That's really cool that they all come from one big family! I LOVE the "are you my new mommy?" picture!!
It's a whole generation! There's Tucker's mother, Tucker's older half-sister (who is Tyson's mother), Tucker, and now baby Tyson!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Tyson is very cute and he looks like a little brut! Tyson just might be a fitting name. We had picked Wilson's name before we knew what puppy we were getting and as we visited the litter it was clear to us which puppy should be Wilson according to his name and we were so happy that the breeder picked that same puppy for us! He came home on Friday and we have been very busy ever since.

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
OMG he is so cute!!! That is so cool with the generations. I just love Tyson's coloring!!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
How adorable! I love that Tucker gets to be an uncle and a big brother, too! He sure looks proud of it, too :) I would love for our 2nd dog to be related to Molson!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're very excited to be getting Tucker's nephew. It was funny seeing Tucker next to his mother yesterday because he doesn't look anything like her. His mom is much, much darker (deep red) and has a very wavy coat and Tucker's is pin straight and he's so might lighter. He definitely looks a lot more like his dad, who is very light and also has a straight coat. They had so much fun playing together. It was tough getting a good picture of them since they were plowing through the deep snow while chasing each other, but I'll try again when we go back in 2 weeks. I would love to have a good mother and son photo!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh goodness...what a sweet little puppy. He looks like he is a big boy. Hoping the weeks pass quickly for you. :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't believe I forgot to add in one of my favorites of Tyson and one of his brothers. This one was hiding on my memory card! Tyson is on the right!

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Cuteness Overload. Tyson is just so sweet. And the name matches him perfectly. He does look like a Tyson.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts