Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted up anything in a while and thought I'd let everyone see how Chance is acclimating to living with us now.

Here's Angie a couple of months ago. She is seriously into birds, I mean SERIOUSLY, like whining while obsessively watching formations fly by and the whole 9 yards. Naturally as a Golden I expect her to be into them but the degree of it is way beyound what Katie was or a lot of our friends goldens are. Even Chance kinda looks at her sometimes like "What's the deal?, they're just birds...". There's a duck hunting club down in Morro Bay, I might take her down there to see what some of the members might have to tell me.

Chance and Angie in the surf

Chance checking out the waves

A happy dog

Still not comfortable around the house though... :curtain:

Some Video of the two of them at the beach

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They are both gorgeous goldens. They look like they are living the good life with you. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Love the pictures. You sure have two beautiful furbabies on your hands. I love the "wet" look !

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are both gorgeous goldens. They look like they are living the good life with you. Thanks for the pictures.
Thanks, We didn't want Caue and Oakly to get lonely in the "Dogs who absolutely have it made" club. :):)

Love the pictures. You sure have two beautiful furbabies on your hands. I love the "wet" look !
Thank you. I love that look as well. She really gets her "game face" on when we've pulled her in from chasing birds at the beach. She was still looking out the front of the truck wanting to get loose soooo bad to go after them. Like I said, absolutely obessesed with birds.

·
Registered
601 Posts
They are beautiful. I love seeing dogs living the good life.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Chance is really stressed out on that couch. He needs to learn to relax. LOL

They are gorgeous.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
They sure know how to enjoy furniture don't they?? It's like they know that there are lots of dogs out there not allowed on it, so they must enjoy it to it's full potential :D

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
They're both beautiful! Great video of them on the beach!

~Jackie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts