Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more pics of Lucy and me (sorry about that, I know you guys don't want to see me) I take a lot of pictures with her:p:. Hope you guys like the pics of my little land shark gator.

Attachments

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
Daaaaawwww how cute!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lucy is such a cutie! That's a good looking harness setup. What kind is it? Do you like it? Does Lucy?

It's the gentle leader easy walk harness. I do like it, and Lucy does also, she won't be using it anymore though because we are going to start with a choke collar today. She starts training and its not at petsmart I really want her to be trained and obedient so unfortunately I won't be using it anymore.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
WOW! I can't believe how quickly you BOTH have grown up in front of our eyes. I remember the first photos of Lucy when she was 4 or 5 weeks old. She is growing into a beautiful little girl.
I also remember all the questions about preparing for her arrival. Then when you got her there were ear problems, walking funny, eating everything in sight, "nipping" you, not liking to walk on a leash ad so on. You ALWAYS wanted to make SURE evrerything was just RIGHT for her. And you still do, although I do not detect the same "stress" as I did in some of her first weeks home. Lucy is very fortunate to have such a caring mommy. Great job and I for one look forward to lots more of "Lucy" posts ans photos.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW! I can't believe how quickly you BOTH have grown up in front of our eyes. I remember the first photos of Lucy when she was 4 or 5 weeks old. She is growing into a beautiful little girl.
I also remember all the questions about preparing for her arrival. Then when you got her there were ear problems, walking funny, eating everything in sight, "nipping" you, not liking to walk on a leash ad so on. You ALWAYS wanted to make SURE evrerything was just RIGHT for her. And you still do, although I do not detect the same "stress" as I did in some of her first weeks home. Lucy is very fortunate to have such a caring mommy. Great job and I for one look forward to lots more of "Lucy" posts ans photos.

Thank you!! I also remember all my crazy questions, I wouldnt stop! lol And you remember everything, I love it! :smooch: Definitely not the same stress anymore, I'm much more calm and its also good for her. Thank you for always helping me out with all my questions and for thinking I'm a great mommy I really do try.Believe me there will be many more pictures. :wave:

·
Registered
33 Posts
She starts training and its not at petsmart I really want her to be trained and obedient so unfortunately I won't be using it anymore.
What do you mean "and it's not at petsmart?" Is there something I should know about petsmart training before my guy starts his training in a couple of weeks?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts