Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Finn's Mom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Finn loves to hold soft plushy toys in his moith...for about 5 minutes and then he's tearing them apart trying to find the squeaker. Any suggestion for soft toys that can stand up to Finn? Thank you!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
The Tuffy toys hold up well. They have a rating scale, where 10 is the most indestructible. I'm sure some dogs can rip them apart, but Cookie has not torn hers yet, and we've had it for a year.

Amazon.com: tuffy dog toys: Pet Supplies

They aren't plush, but they are soft and some have squeakers. :)

·
Marvin's mummy
218 Posts
I swear by this toy I just bought for my destructive pup - Harvey bunny by huggle hounds
HuggleHounds Dog Toy Harvey The Rabbit Small | WhiteDogBone.com

they are made with three layers and 70% more stitching than normal toys. Marvin rips apart everything within a day and despite working hard at killing this one, it has survived for 3 weeks already. even I cannot possible rip even one seam. It has no stuffing and the squeakers remain intact too after three weeks. craziness!!

They have a bunch of different ones.

·
Finn's Mom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I swear by this toy I just bought for my destructive pup - Harvey bunny by huggle hounds
HuggleHounds Dog Toy Harvey The Rabbit Small | WhiteDogBone.com

they are made with three layers and 70% more stitching than normal toys. Marvin rips apart everything within a day and despite working hard at killing this one, it has survived for 3 weeks already. even I cannot possible rip even one seam. It has no stuffing and the squeakers remain intact too after three weeks. craziness!!

They have a bunch of different ones.
Thanks so much! We love White Dog Bone!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I would second the Tuffys recommendation. They have some soft toys that are amazingly durable.

Another that I would suggest is the Kong Braidz. It is not a chew toy but a plush tug toy that Harley has always enjoyed. We reviewed it here: Kong Braidz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts