Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Debbie overall it is safer as Google gives monthly security updates to both their OS's Android and chrome. No Is it's totally safe either.

Jeff, I didn't say you asked for my help, I'm just trying to save people from your dangerous misinformation that you're putting it there pertaining to online security/privacy. You're not qualified and the information is going to leave a false sense of security for people. Enough said.

Enough with the insults already! Give it a rest and let people decide for themselves. I back up my information with links, and screen grabs, and don't become violent when asked! Your temper tantrums are in black and white for all to see..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Debbie overall it is safer as Google gives monthly security updates to both their OS's Android and chrome. No Is it's totally safe either.

Jeff, I didn't say you asked for my help, I'm just trying to save people from your dangerous misinformation that you're putting it there pertaining to online security/privacy. You're not qualified and the information is going to leave a false sense of security for people. Enough said.
Reported to a higher authority, in an attempt to abide by the rules as requested!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.