Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last post was titled " looking for my next golden" , couldn't find it so I started a new one.
I adopted a 8 year old male ( wanted a senior ) from TLR [TRUE LOVE RESCUE]
so meet Bear, all the way from Taiwan!!
This rescue brings in dogs from there , and I can not say enough about how great it is.
located in Nor Cal I went directly to san Francisco airport to adopt.. A great organization that I now volunteer for.
This guy carries his leash in his mouth on the whole walk, just in case you need help I guess.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
44,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Congratulations to you both! He looks like a real sweetheart.

·
Super Moderator
700 Posts
What a cutie. Seems very comfortable already in your home. I had the same experience. Rescued Oscar and then dove into volunteering for the organization. Nice way to give back. Congratulations on the new member of your family!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
What a wonderful Golden that you rescued! I see by your photos that Bear has made himself at home. We drove down to San Francisco from Washington state to rescue a Golden sent to us from Peri29 out of Istanbul, Turkey. Jill from True Love Rescue was picking up a second Golden out of Turkey. We met Jill at the airport along with my Golden, Jonah and another Golden, James out of Taiwan. Jill was so helpful because we didn't know what to expect from a dog that had flown for 20 hours+. Marla, our rescue from Turkey has settled right in and we just adore her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts