Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mia & Mollie's human mom
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject says it, I'm sooooo excited because I'm going to go see my new puppy for the first time (and picking her) on October 19th!!! Can't wait!!!!!! The puppies will be 4 weeks old.

And then I'll go pick her up 4 weeks after. :D

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh how very exciting. I remember going to see P & M's litter a 4 weeks and Penny & I fell head over heels in love with each other. It's one of my favorite memories ever. Be sure to take your camera and enjoy every second. Is your breeder picking your pup, will you know which is yours when you go?????

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Here's what you have to look forward to..... Penny and I at 4 weeks. Gosh... where did the time go. She just turned 5.

·
Mia & Mollie's human mom
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh how very exciting. I remember going to see P & M's litter a 4 weeks and Penny & I fell head over heels in love with each other. It's one of my favorite memories ever. Be sure to take your camera and enjoy every second. Is your breeder picking your pup, will you know which is yours when you go?????
Awww, what an adorable puppy!! :D

I will ask the breeder if she can help me pick, since this is my first puppy ever. I will bring the camera for sure and a blankie for the puppy. I hope I'll recognize her when I return to get her! Haha!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I'm so excited for you. Your breeder I'm sure will be getting to know the puppy's personalities and will be able to help you find your little sweetheart.... and remember, sometimes they pick you !!!!! Oh, you are in for such wonderful times..... Love is in the air !!!!!!!!!

·
Laura
688 Posts
That is so sweet. I wish I got to see Skylie at 4 weeks. However, I think I would have been just excited as I was seeing her at 8 weeks! I love her

best wishes, can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
This is my Tucker at 4 weeks when we went to visit him. It's amazing how much bigger he is now at 9 weeks.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
This is Bama at 4 weeks.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Meeting your puppy for the first time is so exciting!

This is my Zoey at 4 weeks (the day she chose my daughter):

1 - 13 of 13 Posts