Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY! (for Molly:p:) She got to play in the snow all morning! Of course I had my camera with me! Here's the pics! :D

Catching snowballs! :p:

She's flying!

''MMmmm, Tasty!''

My little bunny!

She's whining right now because she wants to go back outside! :p: Well, I'm gonna take her to the park! See you later! :D

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
haha what a good ball! I love the 3rd picture, her colour is such a beautiful contrast against the crisp white snow :)

That first shot should be labelled "Fresh Tracks", and I love how Molly has left no part of the yard untouched! :D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha what a good ball! I love the 3rd picture, her colour is such a beautiful contrast against the crisp white snow :)

That first shot should be labelled "Fresh Tracks", and I love how Molly has left no part of the yard untouched! :D
Loll! It's true! There's doggie pawprints EVERYWEHERE! :p:

And I just found these two in my old pictures! She was 3 months old! I can't believe it's been a year! Time flies!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love all the snow pictures. One day maybe my pups might get to see the snow and have fun like Molly. I love the 3rd and 8th pictures and of course the paw print.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Your pictures are fantastic! Great action shots. Molly clearly is having the time of her life. Keep the fun coming! :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
You took great snaps! And Molly is looking great too :) I hope both of you had a wonderful time together!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Molly always looks like she is having the best time!! I love the snow pictures! I'm looking forward to Teddy's first time playing in the snow. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts