Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been snowing solid for 3 days :doh::doh::doh: and the weather report shows more snow all weekend :doh::doh::doh::doh:

We now have over 2 1/2 feet of the white stuff in the yard and I know what I'm going to be doing tonight after work - shovelling, snowblowing & then starting over again. Poor DH will be stranded about 4 hours away from home with another 3 feet of snow to fall in Sudbury. As well, there are snow emergency reports being registered and whole towns are being shut down - Ron drives through that whole area.

On the positive side, it's absolutely beautiful outside and the dogs just LOVE it! They will not come inside!!!!! This morning I looked out into the back yard & at first didn't see the boys - they were rolling around in the snow & totally covered in the white stuff! There WILL be pictures coming!

Only 8 more days before we're sitting on a beach in the Dominican Republic sipping on a cold cocktail ;););)

·
Registered
345 Posts
snow, I don't think I could handle that much. I like snow on Christmas and then it could melt. When we do get it though Jacey loves to run around the yard and make tracks everywhere.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Only 8 more days before we're sitting on a beach in the Dominican Republic sipping on a cold cocktail ;););)
That will be quite a change of scenery! I don't know what I would do if it snowed for 3 days...I don't know what I would do if it snowed for 3 hours! I'd probably be running around in it, as happy as the dogs :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Lucky you! I would gladly take 3 days/4 feet of snow for a vacation in the DR :D We're not going on vacay until February though!

Jay and I were supposed to head up this morning to New Liskeard (few hrs North of North Bay) for his Grandpa's funeral :( and head back here again afterwards, but with Hwy 11 being CLOSED all morning, that ruined our plans, so we stayed home, lit a fire in the fireplace and I'm knitting away :) Only thing we're missing is Molson who went to my mom's house last night.

I hope you're taking lots of pictures of your dogs in all that snow! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That sounds like a bunch of snow. I cant wait to see the pictures of the kids in the snow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts