Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few early December 2007 pictures of Ripken exploring his new home.

Enjoy,

Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen anything more adorable that that little fluffer! Oh my goodness! I think I said "oooooh" and "Ahhhhhh" more than a few times! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think I have ever seen anything more adorable that that little fluffer! Oh my goodness! I think I said "oooooh" and "Ahhhhhh" more than a few times! :)
Thank you!

He's a very sweet boy and we call him the "polar bear" :) His coat is actually the easiest of my dogs to maintain...a very correct wash and wear coat.

Here's one more of my favorites.

Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
He is so sweet! I don't remember Scotty loving the snow last Christmas (at four months) the way he loves it this year. I catch him outside rolling on his back and jumping around. Happy boys and their snow!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
He's really adorable! You mention the pics were taken in 2007? Do you have any pics of him from this winter, in 2009?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
he was sure an adorable pup!!
looking for some current photos of him!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
BTW, he also has a really nice pedigree!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's a photo taken a few days ago. The lighting was bad and my camera was slow but I love his smile. I'm hoping to get some more with the fresh snow on Monday if we get a little sunshine.

Robert

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Whoa! The pedigree on Ripken is a thing of beauty, lol! He is a lovely polar bear. Emily(Bogey'smom) amd I spend lots of time drooling over Ripken's daddy Devin.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW, he also has a really nice pedigree!
Thanks Barb,

I waited a LONG time for Rip and I can tell you I'm not the least bit disappointed. First and foremost he a beloved pet that sleeps on our bed each night. Any ribbons or wins are just bonus. Like you, I've struggled with the thought of "sending him out" with a handler and for now he is a ringside pickup...my wife and I can't imagine being without him a day :)

We have incredible breeders that we can never thank enough for entrusting us with Ripken.

Robert

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Ripken was an adorable pup and now a gorgeous youngster!!

~Jackie

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was a little confused on the '2007' also--regardless--he's a beautiful boy.

Congrats!

SJ
Sorry for the confusion :uhoh: I recently joined the forum which motivated me to spend the last few days going through hundreds of photos which has also reminded me how fast he is growing and I need some new winter shots :)

Now if we can get some sunshine we'll be all set and I promise some current pics of the polar bear!

Robert

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
He's become a stunning adult!
Are you showing locally? We may be at some of the same shows!
We're planning to do Oshkosh Jan. 22-24 (I think those are the dates), Grayslake, IL Jan. 30-31, and Indy mid-Feb. How about you?
Tried to PM you, but I don't think you have enough posts yet for PMs, not sure how that works.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts