Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belski here!I'm not going to end up not having snow pictures!We have all that snow here!Despite my ''serious'' owner,that could not find time to repair the camera.:rolleyes: We managed to do some with her phone,but on my leash,because if it's during my play in the snow the pics are a white-golden blur.:D Maybe i should finally fire her as my personal photographer..Anyway,here they are.
-i've already rolled in the snow,waiting to go for a run in the little park behind where we live.
-How long am i supposed to wait?!Take a picture and let me play!
-I'm said to look very wise here..
-My pink nose...I get a lot of comments and laugs about it from my man owners...:eek::eek:
-Another dog i see!Let's play!
-I like snow diving,but here's not deep enough!
Greetings from a very snowy Bulgaria! :p:
Поздрави!!! :)

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Very cute pictures of Bell! These are great! I wish we could get some snow so Beamer could enjoy it.

Reactions: Bell

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) Yes,it's great fun for dogs,they adore to play in it.These past few days it snowed,snowed and snowed....It was like a winter fairytail.:)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I want to see the blurry running, playing pictures too! What a beautiful dog!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
I think Buddy will be a snow baby. We have only had a few inches but he seemed to really like it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks,he did enjoy a good play after that snow ball chasing and snow diving,mostly.-''work'' first,play later-like the pro that he is.And did you see what the punk ''said''-he's considering firing me..Oh,well...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts