Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were out with Comet a week or so ago with lots of light and the camera. I'm linking a few of the best pictures here, but as always, there are more pictures and thoughts from the day at tippykayak.com.

Fetching:

Starting a roll (with artsy eye shot):

Noble dog:

Spazz (transition from noble to spaz is almost instant):

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Comet has grown up so much. I saw a photo of his Gaylan's sister Zuzu last week. What a glorious litter!

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great photos. Comet is a beautiful golden. What camera and lens(es) did you use ?
Thanks for the nice comments, guys. It's a Canon Digital Rebel XTi. I think I might have incorrectly listed it as an XSi in another thread.

The lens is a very old (15ish years?) 75x300 hand-me-down from my mom. I use the kit lens (18-55) sometimes, but these are all done with the telephoto.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Lovely photos of a beautiful dog. Man, is he focused in the fetching picture! Nothing prettier on earth than a golden running like the wind with a stick and utter joy on their face:)

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
What delightful pics and stunning subject! I visited your website and enjoyed some more:). I have to say, your descriptions of Comet's expressions during his 'snow love' photo shoot captured the moments perfectly in words.
I had to go out (well, stand at the door so my lens wouldn't fog in the 15 degree cold) and try to capture the same in Sadie's snow angel face.
Thanks for the inspiration!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.