Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple pictures of the doggies enjoying the first "Really Big" snowfall.

Kirby my little snow dog
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Mammal

Chasing Darby
Dog breed Dog Mammal Canidae Snow

Need more snow Mom
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Kirby loves to race around the yard
Snow Dog Canidae Winter Winter storm

Darby up to his arm pits
Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Carnivore

Sometimes Darby just likes to sit and take it all in
Dog Snow Canidae Dog breed Winter

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
What nice looking dogs you have!! I've yet to figure out the fascination with snow..but my dogs can't keep their heads out of it either!!!

Nice pics............

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Looks like you have plenty of the fluffy white stuff to last you for a while. Your goldens must be in heaven romping in all that snow. Great pictures.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Figures I would love dogs that love snow (I hate it) LOL

Unfortunately, all that lovely snow is long gone. We usually have very mild winters so that snow fall was truly enjoyed. They only came in long enough to have the "snow balls" removed and warm up the nose. What a life!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Beautiful pictures!

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Thanks. Figures I would love dogs that love snow (I hate it) LOL

Unfortunately, all that lovely snow is long gone. We usually have very mild winters so that snow fall was truly enjoyed. They only came in long enough to have the "snow balls" removed and warm up the nose. What a life!
DITO!
We still have snow and are expecting more this evening and maybe even more this weekend.
We moved to the shore because it normally doesn't get much snow and we love the beach. Oh Well!! My dogs do Love it, so that is all that matters!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They are gorgeous pictures and gorgeous pups.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Lovely dogs having so much fun! My crack head Finn naps in the snow, the deeper the better:)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yah, Darby has some coat. Mom said I should shave him last summer, he got all kinds of yukky stuff stuck in it from swimming - but NO WAY am I cutting my pretty boy. I will spend hours combing, brushing and whatever - no back pain is to great. All I can say is "thank god" for Cowboy Magic!! ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Dis b Tailer, I m gonna com plway wiff u 2, K? I Lobe da sno! WooHooRoo!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anytime Tailer you are always welcome. We're getting ready for another Nor'Easter heading our way tomorrow into Saturday. The kids can't wait!!

Picture of Darby and his snow balls

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Oh Snow Balls! Played outside long enough to make dem balls...how longdid it really take? Cute Pic's!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It only takes a matter of minutes for Darby to collect snow balls (he is a fuzzy guy).

So, we are supposed to get 12 to 18 inches by tomorrow night - oh boy!! I think I will have more snow pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Can't wait to see more snow balls, romping, head burying, back-wiggling, double-double Golden dogs pictures. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts