Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a perfect walk we had today!! Not only was it a freebie day off (the boiler at school had broken, woohoo!!) but it was just one of those lovely, wonderful walks. The sky was blue, the sun shone, the dogs ran and had soooo much fun!! One member (Twinny!!) will recongise this place very well...we spent the day in sunny Scarborough!

Now brace yourselves because I'm going to post A LOT of pics, the lighting was just lovely and it illuminated the scenery gloriously!

GOOOOOOO!! As soon as we get there, the dogs head to the sea!!

Tilly takes in the scenery

Silly dogs bounce about

This is the view in the other direction...deserted!

Tilly doing an impression of a Pointer.

A frolic in the sea!

She is concentrating so hard her tongue comes out (don't worry Tils, that happens to me sometimes!)

checking out the gorgeous golden in the sand!

My favorite picture!

Tilly on the rocks!

Harry suprises me and goes for a dip!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Can I die and come back to life as one of your dogs? What a life....love all the pictures what a beautiful place to live.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
O.K. now I'm jealous. Lovely pictures !

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
OMG! My home town. You managed to make it look gorgeous. The 2 canine subjects help. I have been at work all day and didn't even realise it was sunny!!!
Love the pics of the dogs. Did Harry really mean to take a dip or was he pushed?
In your favourite pic Harry looks bigger than Tilly. They also look like cardboard cut outs that have been super imposed on to the scenery! Lol.

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
That's funny about the boiler. I love Rosamunde Pilcher's books set in the UK and in two of them the kid is off of school due to a broken boiler.

You live in a beautiful area and I like your dogs too.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Beautiful pictures. So glad you got a free day to have another adventure with Tilly and Harry. I love how you caught their reflections in the sand.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some gorgeous pictures and gorgeous scenery. Harry and Tilly look like they had a blast and it really looks warm. Guess the water wasnt too cold. They have such a fun life and good adventures.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
WOW!! You really weren't kidding about the perfect day/perfect lighting!! That is the type of scenery dreams are made of.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! One of these days I'm gonna fly out there and steal those dogs!!

Random: Is Harry bigger/as big as Tilly? For some reason I thought he was smaller than that!

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Beautiful pics. The lighting kind of reminds me of the afternoon I took the picture of Rookie in my signature. I always love to see your two. I think I've mentioned this in the past, but I'm a little bit in love with Harry from looking at all your great photos.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Oh my gosh I am so jealous you have such gorgeous scenery for your walks!! :) The pups look beautiful!!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I love seeing Tilly & Harry on their adventures and what a nice day you managed to get off ( jammy bugger ) and you can tell those pair are having a woohoo time of it. Lovely pics as well Emma

·
Registered
48 Posts
wonderful pictures!
just a doubt, is salt water bad for their coats?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Beautiful pictures Emma. What part of the country is Scarborough in?

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Can I die and come back to life as one of your dogs? What a life....love all the pictures what a beautiful place to live.
Ditto here! Amazing photos!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts