Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had our second visit with Tyson today. He's now 6 weeks old and will be coming home on January 9th. We're really excited! He's a huge bundle of energy and loves to pounce on his siblings. He's hilarious! The breeder's two kids had to help hold him still so we could get some decent pictures!

Already chewing on DH's socks!

·
Registered
401 Posts
He is absolutely cute. Hopefully, the days will pass quickly until you get to bring him home.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a video we took! I totally forgot to bring my new HD camera, so I had to take this with our regular camera, but it still came out pretty well!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Tyson is gorgeous. Must have been hard to walk away from the breeders. Looks like you might have some shoveling to do to get a potty spot dug out after this coming weekend storm.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tyson is gorgeous. Must have been hard to walk away from the breeders. Looks like you might have some shoveling to do to get a potty spot dug out after this coming weekend storm.
The weather isn't looking too promising! Hopefully the worst part will be over by the time he comes home!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Tyson sounds like he is going to give you and Tucker a run for your money. But well worth it. He is so cute. These last two weeks are going to go so slow.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a sweetie! Love his face in the last pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts