Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be picking up my new puppy at the end of January and plan on flying her back in the cabin with me. What size Sherpa Bag is recommended?

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I have never seen a Sherpa bag, but wanted to say, congratulations on the new puppy. Post pictures!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...I am going to be borrowing a Medium Sherpa so I think that should work...I was just worried about the puppy being able to fit comfortably...I have never flown a puppy in the cabin before.

·
Kristy
9,939 Posts
Hey there.... I'm flying down to Tampa to pick up my puppy tomorrow morning... be sure to double-check on your individual airline's website to make sure you know what size they will allow... some of them are very different than others. Make sure you have a reservation in advance for the puppy, they limit the number of animals on a flight. I also had to pay extra for the privlege :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have already booked my flight and the med. Sherpa is the largest they will allow in the cabing...I was possibly thinking of using the small Sherpa....the puppy is also book on the return flight...thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts