Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I just registered my 10 week old Golden girl, Luna, this morning online and chose to purchase the 4 generation pedigree. I can't find any info on what the size of it is. Does anyone else have one and could take some measurements? I'd like to get a diploma frame or something similar but didn't need to get a $200+ AKC one.

Thanks so much!

·
Super Moderator
947 Posts
I also purchased it from AKC when I registered Den. It 8.5 x 11. It is really nice and comes with an AKC seal. I wanted it not because I didn't know the pedigree, but because it was important to me to have as a nice memorandum of Denver, who is my first purebred AKC registered dog.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also purchased it from AKC when I registered Den. It 8.5 x 11. It is really nice and comes with an AKC seal. I wanted it not because I didn't know the pedigree, but because it was important to me to have as a nice memorandum of Denver, who is my first purebred AKC registered dog.
That's my thinking too! What have you been doing with Denver? Any sports?

·
Super Moderator
947 Posts
Training in obedience currently, our goal is to complete his rally novice and beginner novice this summer. I am hoping that by then AKC shows will be happening again. We are also going to compete in some UKC conformation for the experience, and I have him entered for a CCA in June. :)

How about you??

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Training in obedience currently, our goal is to complete his rally novice and beginner novice this summer.
That's great! We are realizing how much energy she has to burn and how fearless she seems to be. Her mom apparently loves dock diving so we will gave that a try. In the summer time we spend the weekends on an island with a dock up front so it'd be fun to see her jump and tire her out that way.

Also want to look into agility. Anything just to spend time, really.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts