Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're welcoming into our home a new beautiful little 6 month old rescue Golden girl, Siri, who just arrived today from Retrievers & Friends of St. Louis. Just as Jax and Annie could never replace our Rhett, Siri will never replace our Jax and we are proud to give her a forever home. She will also provide us all with so much needed healing. Annie now has a job to be her mentor and help guide her in her new home. Welcome to your forever home, Siri.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Congratulations! I hope this little girl is able to bring with her some healing for your family. I saw on Mary's FB page that Siri went home--you know your little girl had an amazing foster home w/ Mary's crew.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Wd

WD

I couldn't be happier for your and Siri!! Annie will teach her well and I'm sure that Rhett and Jax would approve.

Can't wait to hear all of the stories, to come!!

Reactions: wd9t

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@SheetsSM...Siri is a wonderful little girl that seems to immediately just melt your heart and I know that Mary and all of the group hated to see her go. I don't think I could ever be a foster as I would want to keep them all. We will give her the best home possible and I'll be sure to give them constant updates and photos via of her via FB as she grows up.

·
Registered
17,972 Posts
Welcome Siri, what a pretty girl you are!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,607 Posts
Congratulations!
Siri is a beautiful girl and very lucky to be a part of your family.

I believe Jax would be very pleased you have opened your hearts and home to this special girl.

Wishing you many years of happiness, love and joy with Siri, prayers she will help your hearts heal.

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
what a beautiful girl! congratulations!

Reactions: wd9t
1 - 12 of 12 Posts