Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At work I have a rotating background on my computer mostly pictures of my dogs. This one came up and made me laugh. Ok so it is not Christmas but still. The disgust on Belle's face for being "dressed up", the way the elf ears on Max matches her coat, and then Teddi's expression. We got her on 12/10 2006. HEE HEE!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Too cute!!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Awww that is such a cute picture!!!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
sooo cute!
Just think, blink twice and it will be Christmas again already...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love that picture.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Your dogs are so patient. Okay the puppy is just silly, but the other 2 put up with a lot of 'stuff' ;)

Very cute. And shocker: it's only 3 months and a couple of weeks until Christmas.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
OMG, I *LOVE* it!!

I am a Christmas FREAK. My favorite time of year/holiday/season... My Christmas stuff goes up the beginning of November, LOL!

They are all so adorable! We were at Petsmart today and I was trying on different Halloween hats on my Max... she didn't mind. I couldn't even get NEAR Mojo with one, LOL!!

·
My real name is Mercy
455 Posts
Max's elf ears made me laugh out loud (at work)! :D I really needed a laugh today, thank you very much!!!

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At first she HATED this costume but after the first couple "she's so CUTE!!!" she learned to LOVE it.

She did come in 3rd in a costume contest and was featured in a radio station calendar.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
AWWWW! She IS adorableeeee!!

She has that "I'm totally gonna eat a pair of your socks" look on her face, though. LOL!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts